This a real simple and healthy recipe !!
I have made my own spice variations. You can try anything to suit your taste bud.
1) Chicken breast: 1
2) Lime: to tenderize and add tanginess
3) Ground black Pepper: to suit your own taste buds
4) Olive oil: 2 tablespoon
5) Everest Garam Masala: 1/2 tablespoon
6) Nutmeg powder: 1/2 teaspoon
7) Salt to taste
1) Clean and pat dry the chicken breast. Make sure to remove all water.
2) Make small incisions all over with a knife to allow penetration of the spices.
3) Now, marinate with all the above mentioned spices and refrigerate for an hour or two.
4) Take out and just grill. I have preferably used stove-top grill pan to give that smoky-burnt flavour of a BBQ meat. You can use your bake oven too. Preheat the oven to ~220 deg C and then bake for an hour or so till the top changes to beautiful golden. Or use your electric grill.
After experimenting all ways, I prefer my stove-top grill pan for the real BBQ feel. It's messier but, tastier.
5) Cook well on both sides. After the meat is tender and cooked, remove and serve with corn salad, onion rings and lemon wedges.
Enjoy the home BBQ on a warm day !