Hi guys ! this is an awesome recipe for all those worried about their extending waistline yet cannot keep their hands off a delicious (full of fat !!!) platter......
Here you go ! Easiest recipe ever !!
2) 1 medium sized onion (grind to paste with little water)
3) 1 medium sized tomato (pureed)
4) 1 teaspoon ginger paste
5) 1 teaspoon garlic paste
6) 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
7) 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
8) 1 teaspoon cumin powder
9) 1 teaspoon coriander powder
10) 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
11) Salt to taste and a pinch of sugar (optional)
12) Green chillies and coriander leaves (optional)
Method of preparation
1) Cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks.
2) Wash it and leave aside
3) Take the cooking utensil.
4) Put in the chicken and add all the above ingredients into the chicken. Mix well and
leave it aside for half an hour.
5) Put the marinated chicken to cook on flow flame and covered.
6) Keep a check to see if the chicken dries up. If so, add a little water. Do not add too much water as it is a semi-dry dish.
7) Cook till the chicken becomes tender. It does not take much time to cook.
8) Dice the green chillies and add when the chicken appears nearly done.
9) Add chopped green coriander for garnishing (optional)
You can add diced capsicum to the recipe. It adds a distinct flavor to it.
Can serve with steamed rice, fried rice and even tomato rice.
Get set and go !! I'm sure you are going to love it.....
Happy Dieting !