Rava (Sooji or Semolina): 1 cup
Grated coconut: 2 tbsp
Cashew nuts and raisins: as desired
Ghee: 1/3 cup
Powdered Sugar: 1 cup ( or depending on your sweetometer)
Warm milk: 1/4 cup
1) Take a small amount of ghee and fry the cashew and raisins and coconut. Remove from the pan and set aside when slightly browned...
2) Add the rest of the ghee (on very low flame)...add the Sooji....stir constantly till slight brownish and aromatic.
3) Remove from the pan into a mixing bowl.
4) Add sugar and the cashew-raisins and coconut...mix well.
5) Start adding warm milk in small quantities to the mixture till you get a proper consistency to mould the mixture into ladoos.
6) Make ladoos and keep in the refrigerator for a while....garnish with raisins or walnut flakes as seen in the picture.
And is ready to serve. Enjoy. Ideal for festivities !!!!