1) Hard boiled eggs: 4
2) Potatoes: 2 large boiled and mashed
3) Garam masala : 1 tsp
4) Jeera powder: 1 tsp
5) Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
6) Salt: as per taste
7) Cilantro: optional
8) Maida (all purpose flour) : 2 tbspn
9) Bread crumbs
10) Oil for deep frying
1) Take the hard boiled eggs and remove the shell.
2) To the boiled and mashed potatoes add ingredients 3 to 7 and mix well and divide it 4 equal portions.
3) Take a boiled egg and wrap it evenly with one portion of the mashed potato mixture. Repeat for all 4 eggs.
4) Make a semi thick mixture of maida and water (this can be replaced with a beaten egg) with a proper consistency and dip the wrapped eggs in this mixture to coat evenly.
5) Remove from the mixture 4 and roll it on bread crumbs spread on a flat plate. Coat it properly.
6) Leave the coated eggs in the refrigerator for 30 mins so that the bread crumbs set properly.
7) Heat oil in a wok to boiling hot. Fry the eggs in this hot oil till golden brown.
8) Remove from oil and keep it on a kitchen towel for soaking the excess oil.
Serve it hot with tomato ketchup or any other desired dip.